Arcturus is looking to offer an internship to someone interested in pursuing a career in publishing or sales to support the activities of the foreign language sales team.
You will assist the foreign language sales team in all aspects of their pursuit of international language sales of Arcturus titles.
• Providing general support to all members of the (4-person) Foreign Rights Team
• Helping to create and prepare material for sales meetings, sales trips and book fairs
• Coordinating the sending out of material pre- and post-sale
• Day-to-day liaison with the Editorial, Design, Production and Accounts departments
• Maintaining the Editorial, Production and Rights databases
• Coordinating co-edition jobs, royalty reporting, tax forms and rights contracts
• Providing a high standard of customer care and support
Remunerated at National Living Wage (London). Duration will be 4 months.
No minimum qualifications required, but strong work ethic, attention to detail, and customer oriented attitude will be looked for.
Please apply on the Internwise website.